Ireland’s Autism Registry in Kildare/West Wicklow was launched by Minister for Children Katherine Zappone on Thursday, June 9th. For latest updates visit our Facebook page
Excellent article in the Irish Times on 10 May highlighting the clinical, health and social needs of those affected by ASD Read full article
Irish Autism Registry
What this registry will tell us:
- What is the scale of autism in Ireland
- Health and medical needs of the Irish autism community?
- How does early intervention impact on later outcomes?
- What factors influence successful school placement?
- What factors influence improved quality of life among adolescents and adults with autism?
- How will we need to plan for transitions in service delivery, e.g. from pre school to school, from school to adult services?